- The Church of the Nazarene is an international denomination reaching out to the world with the Gospel of Christ. As a Nazarene Church, Community Chapel contributes to the mission and work of NMI (Nazarene Missions International).
To mobilize the church in mission through prayer, education, giving, and interactive experiences.
- To encourage people to pray for all efforts of world evangelization.
- To inform people of the world's needs and what the church is doing to meet those needs.
- To challenge adults, children and youth to learn about and participate in the mission of the church.
- To raise funds for mission outreach.
Faith Promise: Is an excellent way to give to missions throughout the year. Once a year, Community Chapel provides a Mission's emphasis and a time to make a promise for giving toward missions for that particular year. The money raised here is used to fund the majority of our missions work.
Alabaster Offering: Spare change collected throughout the year is brought to the church in a once a year offering that supports the building of churches, schools, hospitals, etc., in our world mission areas.
Crisis Care Kits: These kits, filled with personal care items, are gathered throughout the year and are sent to help provide aid for people in times of disaster, e.g., floods, hurricanes, tornadoes.
Operation Christmas Child: Operation Christmas child is a project of Samaritan's Purse. It is a means to share the Good News of Jesus Christ and His love with hurting boys and girls around the world. Each child receives a shoe box filled with simple gifts, sometimes the first gift that child has ever received, that will bring joy to them in the holiday season. We, at Community Chapel, have the opportunity to be a part of this great ministry opportunity by taking an ordinary shoe box, filling it with age appropriate toys and school supplies, and being a part of being a kingdom builder.
Work & Witness: Community Chapel sends out small teams of people on short-term mission trips around the world to serve others.
LINKS: Intentional prayer and support of our missionaries.
Higher Education Support: The Church of the Nazarene is equipping the Church through higher education through our International Commission of Education. In support of that, Community Chapel supports Eastern Nazarene College out side of Boston, as well as Nazarene Theological Seminary and Nazarene Bible College.